Download a Campaign Checklist to help plan your activities.
NAPA has once again expanded its WatchForUs campaign resource toolkit (www.WatchFor.Us/toolkit) of public awareness materials. We encourage members to craft testimonial videos, share NAPA’s #WatchForUs videos on our YouTube channel, participate in Go Orange Day, post graphics and sharables on social media, and motivate workers to publicly discuss the driver’s role in ensuring safe work zones.
As an incentive to participate, NAPA is holding a giveaway contest. Participating companies will track their campaign promotions, submit a free application, and earn points for their activities. Points are earned for posting on social media, sending NAPA a testimonial video, placing bumper stickers on vehicles and equipment, and more. Companies even earn points for their employees’ social media posts. Our top ten corporate safety promoters will earn:
· Grand Prize – RTIC hard-sided 45-quart cooler branded with the WatchForUs logo, filled with snacks and 20 branded RTIC 20-ounce water bottles
· Runners Up– RTIC soft-sided 30 can cooler branded with the WatchForUs logo, filled with snacks, and 10 branded RTIC 16-ounce water bottles (Qty 3)
· Honorable Mention – RTIC soft-sided day cooler holding 8 cans with the WatchForUs logo, and 5 branded RTIC 16-ounce water bottles (Qty 6)
Celebrate your organization’s safety culture! Participate with all employees, earn free WatchForUs swag, distribute to your team, and be nationally recognized for your commitment to safety and educating the driving public.
- Only NAPA members are eligible to participate.
- Activities conducted between April 1 and April 30 will accrue points.
- Companies should upload photos throughout the whole month so the photos can be shared on NAPA's social media.
- All photos become the property of NAPA and may be used in NAPA publications and marketing.
- Larger companies with more than one branch should submit an application for each branch, not for the company as a whole. However, if your communications/marketing department is located at a main office and is posting to Facebook, those points count. For example, your main office with communications staff is in Washington, D.C., but you have a division office in Baltimore. The Baltimore office would create their own application and track points for their activities at that division office, but the Washington, D.C. company social media postings will also count.
- Deadline to submit the application is May 14.
- Points are assigned to each task based on the complexity of completing the task.
- Points earned will be weighted based on number of employees at the branch/division/company.